Monday, December 26, 2011

My Holiday Weekend

Hey ladies and gents!  A rare random post from me, but I'm off work for the entire week, and therefore, have a lot of time on my hands.  I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday weekend.  We don't celebrate Christmas but there is nothing wrong with plenty of days off and everyone getting together with their families :)  

If you've missed it, this weekend started off with my weekly pregnancy post.  I'm now at 18 weeks!  I have always loved the holiday time and this year all the lights seem brighter and all the food tastes better.  The best thing about this week is that I got my hubby a week long pass to my yoga studio so I now have a buddy to go with me.  I'm so excited to have him join the cult this week!

Here are a few of my weekend highlights:

Trader Joe's Candy Cane Joe-Joe's. Oh mylanta.  Give me more!  I haven't quite regained my full sweet tooth, but a couple of these make for the perfect sweet treat!


Eggs on top of salad with mango salsa.  This kind of made my morning- try it!


Ice cream for lunch at the movie theaters.  Baby needs the calcium :)


A 5.5-mile hike with the family on Christmas morning.  We didn't see Santa Clause, but we did see this cool ornament display on our way.


A sweet puppy who lets us torture him.  I'm not sure what Chino celebrated before we adopted him, so we covered all bases, just in case.

I hope you had a great weekend!  If Santa visits your home, what did he bring?

No comments: