Long are the days when I used to kick off spring break with a margarita and a pile of chips and salsa (although I did kick off Wedding Planning Break with some yummy drinks a few months ago). These days I start off one week away from school by having a workout and refueling, then having a dessert of Greek yogurt, pomegranate arils, cocoa powder, and Better 'n Peanut Butter. I've had a long week at work and submitting assignments for school, so I've been doing anything I can to keep up with my health. Lucky for you, I wanted to share some health with you!
Celestial Seasonings has busted out a “natural wellness kit” for you lucky girls and guys! I have been the lucky recipient of some of their wellness teas and I'm loving the Sleepytime Vanilla and the Raspberry Garden Green Tea.
Want to win the following tea swag in the form of a Celestial Seasonings Natural Wellness Kit?
- Four wellness teas to ease symptoms associated with the cold and flu including Sleepytime Extra, Echinacea Complete Care and Tummy Mint
- Two green teas to support a healthy immune system year round - Authentic Green Tea and Honey Lemon Ginseng Green Tea
- Mug, soothing lip balm, honey sticks and Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Bear and the book “Herbs for Health and Happiness” by Celestial Seasonings founder Mo Siegel and Nancy Burke
1. Leave me a comment telling me your favorite Spring Break memory (tattoo stories, drinking stories, and family vacations are all welcome)!
2. Post this giveaway on Twitter and comment back!
3. Add me to your blogroll and comment back!
Easy as pie! I'll pick a winner on Sunday night, so please enter by 9:00 PM Eastern Time!
Now spill some Spring Break dirt and let's get ya'll some tea!