- Chuck E Cheese & the McDonald's playground
- Waterparks, beach, sand, picnics
- Trampolines, rollercoasters, swings
- Games: hide and seek
- Museums and the zoo
- Baths- (although there is wine involved, so I'm considering that a more European childhood perhaps)
Back to my adult life, I cooked up a little fancy Oscar party for two on Sunday night:
- Spinach, broccoli slaw, green apple, tomato salad with spicy peanut dressing
- Baked mussels with marinara and garlic (not my bag, but my male counterpart LOVES them)
- Organic chicken, almond, sesame, onion, and green bean stirfry. Twice baked sweet potatoes with cheese
- Mixed olives and cheese on the side
Cefiore fro yo. This is hands down the best store bought fro yo I have ever had. It's tart and creamy and I'm in love!
I've also been enjoying this dang quesadilla for lunch and dinner throughout the week. Just enjoy three of these and you'll get my meals for the week in a summary:
- Pink lady apple and gouda cheese on a sprouted grain tortilla with extra crunch-age on the side
1. What's your favorite lower body exercise? I like squats assisted with a balance ball
2. What's your favorite ice cream? I love fro yo best, but real ice cream is mint chocolate chip!