This morning I started out with a recent tradition- Sunday French Toast and Lattes. I make French toast for the hubby while he makes me a latte. See? Marriage does have its perks!
This morning I put a twist on the usual by making Mango Vanilla French Toast:
- 3 slices wheat bread
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- Trader Joe's Bourbon Vanilla
- 1/8 cup mango juice (just a splash)
- Fresh fruit/syrup/topping of choice
While hubby enjoyed his toast, I took my Protein Pancake outside and dragged hubby with me to eat in the sunshine.
Coming up this week on One Healthy Apple:
- A highlight of Ethiopian Food
- 5 Days of Salad for Sabrina's I Love Salad Challenge