Sunday, April 25, 2010

Wedding Wrap Up

Hi Guys!
It's been a crazy couple of days and one of my high school friends got married this weekend.  The venue was a unique loft space in San Francisco and the decor, dancing (feet say ouch) and drinks (thank you for reminding me, morning dehydration) were fabulous. As always, I like to ask people if they can be on the ole blog for the entire world to see and since the bride and groom were busy schmoozing, dancing, and not eating, I have kept their privacy. Cool?  However, I'm an open book (blog) and I only spray tan, primp, flat iron, curl, and wedge myself into 4 inch heels once in a blue moon- so here we go!

Ceremony- this is a fabulous take on the traditional Jewish Chuppah or wedding canopy:
After the ceremony we were brought into the main reception area.  I loved all the uplighting and crystals!
We were rolling at table 10:
The bride and groom came in and started with their first dance- so cute!
Speaking of cute- my date for the night-
We goofed around and took pictures- nope, I don't play piano but look like I do

The cake was absolutely fabulous and came in the shape of an ice sculpture with a small layer on top of real cake.  Ignore the goofball in front of it:
It was a lovely night and we danced the night away!
This one looks like prom- class of 2010!  It felt great to be a guest and not the bride this time! I love OTHER people's weddings!
Today we are going to a San Francisco Giants game and now that I'm up and had some food, I'm off to chug some water, put on some sunscreen, and head out to the game!

I miss you all and hope you are having a great weekend!
XOXO

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my GOSH yall are an ADORABLE COUPLE!! this looks like SO MUCH FUN girl!!!

Healthy. Happy. Well. said...

What a gorgeous wedding! Looks like a blast! Cute dress!

Julie @ Pickley Pear said...

Lovely wedding, love the blue ambiance. Glad you enjoyed the drinks :)

Katie ♥ said...

Girl you looked so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh I love you!! You and your hubby are such a hot couple!!

The wedding was so pretty!!! Wow!! What an amazing and beautiful wedding, I love the pics! Congrats to them!!!!

Hope you have fun at the game today love!!! xoxo

Jessica @ How Sweet said...

You guys make such a gorgeous couple. :) I love all the lights!

Tricia said...

Lovely (you and the wedding :)

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

You make such a beautiful couple!! I love your dress!!!!

Gabriela said...

You look BEAUTIFUL at the wedding, I love that dress and your gorgeous hair! Glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful!!! The wedding looks so amazing!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fittingbackin said...

LOL prom 2010! you guys look great and the wedding looks like a blasty!

Bitty Babushka said...

Gorgeous wedding and reception and gorgeous you. Love the dress lady! :)

Mo Diva said...

wow! what a gorgeous wedding!

I have been in 7 weddings and I must say that i like going to weddings i dont have to "work". I'd like to hang up my bridesmaid dress forever but i have several besties who have yet to tie the knot... ugh

Mari said...

wow what a beautiful wedding! the center pieces are similar to yours =)

you look beautiful in the pictures! and mike looks very handsome! he cleans up nicely =)

Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

you are super pretty!

Katie said...

Looking gorgeous girlie! I love your makeup look. hahahah after having our wedding I feel the SAME way. I told my husband it would have been AWESOME to be a guest at our wedding. :)