Thursday, January 13, 2011

And We're Back from Down Under!

Happy New Year again to those of you (all of you) I have not caught up with since last year.  The husband and I picked up and took off to Australia and New Zealand over the holidays.  We had been planning this trip for 15 excruciating months of work and it exceeded our expectations so the wait was well worth it.  I have so.many.pictures to go through but I wanted to share a few highlights with you. 

I'll also be coming back to share some more health and nutrition changes with you that both the husband and I are taking on.

Let's get ready to rumble!

Walking along beautiful beaches
Historic buildings


Lots of nature
Cultural learnings



Hiking adventures
 Food...lots of delicious food

Hope you are having a great Thursday and I'm so happy to be back!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got back from NZ too! How odd?!
It is easily my favorite country. The south island is to die for, so beautiful. Did you hop on down there?

Mo Diva said...

i have missed you!
I cant wait to see a recap!

Anna @ Newlywed, Newly Veg said...

I can only imagine how awesome that trip must have been! Welcome home!

MelissaNibbles said...

That must've been an amazing trip! You both look so happy in the pictures. Welcome home :)

Amanda said...

Looks like you both had an amazing time!

Kaitlin With Honey said...

Welcome back! Looks like you had a great time!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

You look gorgeous!

Miss you!!!!

fittingbackin said...

Welcome back! What beautiful pictures - looks like a great trip!

Anonymous said...

welcome back!!!

Anonymous said...

YUM what is the last picture you posted of exactly? Looks delicious whatever it is!

Amy at TheSceneFromMe said...

How wonderful! Maybe one day in my lifetime I will get to visit that beautiful place!
I want to know what those puffy pancake looking things are in the last picture, yum!

Yelena said...

@thefitnessapple:
Those are breakfast mini pancakes with ice cream. They were crazy good!

Katie ♥ said...

omg omg omg! Lucky! I bet you gus had a blast! I missed you love! Happy New Year! Love the pics! Need to see more and cant wait to hear about the changes! Muah! xoxo