Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Leftover Surprise!

Today was another crazy day and I'm very glad that it's over! The morning started with a coffee since I was up early and needed to buy train tickets. Those sneaky people are putting Starbucks in grocery stores!


Here is my Grande Nonfat Latte:



I realized that I left my breakfast at home and purchased this lovely multigrain bagel and had a couple of dips of this cream cheese. It was just OK...and bagels don't really fill me up, but still worth it for 3 hours of satiety. I must apologize for my beat up nails- and my hands get so cold that my fingers shrink and cause my rings to flip around...not married yet!




Dinner was leftover surprise! I actually hate leftovers, but I had cooked a lot this weekend and placed the extras in a large tupperware container, so I dug in today. It was cheesy and gooey- perfect after a really long day at work. This plate is about 6" in diameter, in case it makes a difference. This is all topped with hot sauce.



This undistinguishable meal includes 2 stuffed shells, turkey meatloaf, and a stuffed zucchini half.




Dinner dessert was not 1, not 2, but 3 cookies! I'm only a little guilty for the chocolate goodness. Of course I ate them all right before watching Biggest Loser...how inappropriate, right?

I'm going to work on some homework, blog a little bit, and call it a night while I wait for the boy to get home from class.

Have a great night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummy starbucks! I love leftovers! Have a super day!