Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mud Pie Fusion PSA

Mud Pie Fusion
After seeing all of the bloggers enjoying the Met-Rx Protein bars, I decided to give one a try. How can you go with something called Mud Pie Fusion? I love the concept of mud pie and fusion restaurants are all over the place, so how could that be bad? I LOVE fusion. Well, apparently this was a fusion of protein bar with real mud, or maybe cement? I took one bite and put the sucker away. I'm going to save it for a time when I'm really hungry and will eat anything. I just don't have the heart to throw it out. What are your favorite bars?
Here is the offender on top of my book:
On to lunch...
This lovely pile of randomness is now all gone! The flavors were amazing together. I scrounged up some soy sauce in the fridge and also found something called Banana sauce, but decided to skip it. I'm also eating a chocolate that I found in out kitchen...it's just ok.
I'm about 30 minutes into my lunch and am attempting to finish a paper for school, so that's all for now!

No comments: