- 4:00 p.m. - A serving of baked tofu, a serving of peanuts (I know strange combo)
- 6:30 p.m. - A Granny Smith Apple, a low glycemic cookie (from my mom), and a handful of goldfish
- 9:00 p.m. - 1/2 cup of cottage cheese with a homemade mini muffing
In an effort to plan, I decided to make lunch/dinner for tomorrow. We had a bunch of food that is on its last legs, so I made a super salad. Please disregard the lovely tupperware.
Here are the ingredients- again, I was cleaning the fridge/using what I cooked for Mike's dinner, so no recipe here, obviously!
- ~2 cups Broccoli slaw (it's in there)
- Roasted brussel sprouts
- 2 tbsp corn
- 1 serving of baked tofu
- 2 baby mandarins almost ready to be chucked
- 1/4 cup Cous Cous
Well, I'm off to catch some sleep (watch TV till I pass out).