Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dare You to Try This...

Thanks for all the comments I have been getting! I'm a novice blogger, so it's awesome to see that I'm getting hits...each one of them puts sunshine in my day. Anyways- back to food!
For my morning snack I ate this beautiful pear chopped up in a million pieces:

Lunch consisted of something I put together last night in my cooking frenzy. This is a Trader Joe's whole wheat pits filled with approximately 2 oz of TJ's fat free cheese, some baked tofu, and 1 Tbsp of TJ's Eggplant Garlic spread. It's safe to say that I went shopping at Trader Joe's last night. This lunch was flavorful and filling, but I will have to remember how salty this is next time. It's hard to see, but here it is. I microwaved this for 1.5 minutes and the cheese got all melty.

Pita with some tofu peeking out:
Next, I moved on to lunch dessert. I decided to have a plain yogurt, but I was craving chocolate. I mixed in some cocoa powder and stevia and made chocolate yogurt. I had this with pretzels...and yes, I did dip them. It was kind of like a chocolate covered pretzel gone wrong, but in a good way. I don't really recommend this, but give it a try if you dare. I bet this would work better with vanilla- I know everyone is excited at this snack.
I'm having a marathon day today- out of the house from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. since today is a school night. I'll be back with some snacks to fuel me through class!
Ciao!

No comments: