I remembered the fabulous quick soup Abby made and scrounged through our fridge and found the following:
- Veggie broth
- Mini red bell peppers
- Red onion
- French green beans
It was easy, healthy and fast- perfect for a Monday night. I went to sleep early and I may have kicked this cold already!
My bud Mari from Namestemari.blogspot.com was kind enough to present me with the Honest Scrap Award! I think this is my first blog award and I'm so excited!!
As part of the award, I have to tell you 10 honest things about myself:
1. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up
2. I am very absent-minded and forget everything all the time
3. I have a new unhealthy obsession with Tabasco
4. I've always battled against my curly hair and finally just let it be
5. I almost always pick my menu item ahead of time at restaurants if I can get a hold of the menu
6. I quit Splenda and miss it dearly but know it's bad for me
7. I get angry and pissy if I don't get in regular workouts
8. I have a problem with starting and not finishing projects
9. I am a huge procrastinator and am convinced it works
10. I still have a fat kid complex and have to remind myself I'm no longer that awkward Middle School kid.
Now I pick the following ladies:
Here are the rules:
1. Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design
2. Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
3. Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.
Have a lovely Monday!