That's right- I'm talking about marriage. Since we have been married for a little under 2 months, it's important to keep the spark going. I did just that tonight. Here are my rules:
1. Buy your man some chocolate at Trader Joe's
(Um, OK- I take back the comment about man hands from yesterday. I need moisturizer, please)
2. Give your man some protein
This was new to me and good! A little too much sodium, but a great quick meal!
3. Don't forget the bread and compliment his hands so he doesn't feel self-conscious the next time you make him model for your blog
4. Show that you are a total bad-ass by eating your burger bunless
5. And by eating these new spicy peppers straight from the can
7. And by eating sugar snap peas straight from the bag for dessert
8. Watch The Ultimate Fighter with him on TV
9. Make juice together
10. Talk about your next honeymoon (OK, vacation- but I call all vacations honeymoons now)!!
Question: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? What is the best vacation you have ever had?
Peace out, Lovelies!