I love cooking and I love cooking balanced meals for others to enjoy. Right now, my audience includes my husband and I've been able to use him as a guinea pig for my cooking. I have had some BAD flops (green cookies, anyone?) and some good meals.
- Take 4 chicken breasts or thighs and rub in pesto sauce on a baking sheet.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Bake covered for 20-25 minutes, then uncover and add dried cranberries and bake for another 10 minutes
- *Important step- stab with a fork to make sure it's ready- salmonella poisoining is not hot!
Roasted Baby Potatoes
- Boil potatoes for about 20 minutes, or until almost cooked
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil and crushed garlic in a pan and add potatoes
- Brown potatoes until golden and slightly crispy
I hope you have a great day and I hope I finally get on my plane! See ya'll from Dallas!