I did go to the gym today to get in some dreadmill time to see if my foot could handle it and to get started. It was fine but I realized why the regular gym is a kick in the pants. Here is my list of why the gym sucks.
- They are now fingerprinting in my gym. Seriously WTF?!?- while some people may require it on a normal basis to like stay out of jail and stuff, I don't want to feel like a criminal while going to get my elliptical on with a little Gaga on my iPod
- Waiting for a treadmill takes forever, especially while the runner guy needs to finish stretching ON the treadmill
- There were women putting on makeup in the locker room BEFORE going to workout. What is that? I won't even talk about the blatant plastic surgery on display because that would make me a hater
- Grunting, snorting, and panic attacks over a lack of the type of supplements available in the gym's store. Really?
- Abundance of d*bags. Waxed eyebrows, tribal band tattoos, spiked hair, obvious use of 'roids. No thanks. And please don't look all tough or try to talk to me. I don't make eye contact with people at the gym and I know how to use the weights.
- The place smells. Nuff said
Tell me your gym stories.