Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Flashback Tuesday Night

I'm back from the gym after a late evening at work.  I ate some food today- actually lots of it and didn't take any pictures.  
Instead I'm doing a flashback post of my favorite vacation pictures.  I always dreamed of traveling when I was little and I'm so grateful I have had the opportunity to travel with my husband- we even named the tables at our wedding after the places we went together.  In my twisted little mind, traveling almost makes my uber-glamorous job worth the hours and stress.  I love looking back on the pictures and thinking of the fun experiences we had.  

I wish I were on a beach right now, or hiking, or walking through museums or something.

Here are a few favorite travel pictures:

Chicago on a layover from Eastern Europe
 South Beach
 Costa Rica

 New York
 
 South Lake Tahoe
 Portland, Oregon
St. Petersburg Russia (fun fact- this was taken about 1 minute after we got engaged and I was sure dressed fancy, huh?)

 Moscow, Russia
 Saratov, Russia (hubby's home town)
 Odessa, Ukraine (my motherland)
 We got stuck in a rain storm- fun memories

 What is your best vacation memory?  I won't lie- my first time at Disneyland rocked my world when I was 8.  Of course my trip to Eastern Europe with hubby is at the very top of the list.

No comments: