Monday, August 8, 2011

Things I'm Loving- Part 100

I am positive I have done many, many, posts of the new things I'm loving.  I blame it on my obsessive personality and my "ooh- look it's shiny" approach to new things.  All my pictures are via instagram.  I apologize in advance, but I think it can make everything look better.  If you disagree, please don't burst my bubble. Ladies and Gentlemen, let's get it on!

One-dish dishes: I roasted orange chicken and added asparagus and pineapple as a last minute throw in.  The best part is that everything cooks together and it's less dishes for my resident bus boy (love you hubs).
Hiking in the open space: There is nothing better than taking off for a hike with my boys in the open space.  We get to explore new parts around us and the view are spectacular.
Rediscovering old breakfasts: I love my overnight oats with Greek yogurt icing for those hot mornings.

Cherries to go along with breakfast.

Nutella: It's been in my pantry for 1.5 days now and I haven't opened it yet.  Not sure where this self control came from, but I'll remedy the situation soon.
Other things that made my list?
- Lifting heavy!  I've been lifting with the hubby for the last 5 weeks and I'm getting stronger
-Yoga. Still love it
-Trying new workouts- I'm going out of my comfort zone and going to try a very different exercise class this weekend.  I can't wait to share with you guys.
-Moroccan oil.  Yep, I bought it and I like it.

What are you loving lately?

No comments: