Sunday, November 6, 2011

11 Weeks- Originally Written November 6

Moving right along, the time is going both slow and fast.  I missed week 10 because I had another long meeting for work and was just too wiped out.  Now that we shared the news with our family, I am feeling a little more relieved and just waiting for my next chance to see the gummy bear.  I am keeping these updates for myself so here we go:
10 weeks
11 weeks

How far along? 11 Weeks


Total weight gain/loss: I was down a couple at my last appointment, so probably the same for now.
Maternity clothes? Nope- wearing all my regular clothes.  I did notice that most of my clothes, especially shirts are form fitting and I went out and bought a couple of longer shirts and a longer sweater in case I'll need them soon.

Stretch marks? Nope- need to get on the moisturizing though

Sleep: Sleeping great except for the potty break.  I love sleep so much that Chino and I sneak off to bed early.  I'm still sleeping on my back and stomach while I can.

Best moment this week: Telling our family, having a big family dinner to celebrate our kitchen and our news.

Miss Anything? Nothing

Movement: not at all

Food cravings: I ate chicken soup every day this week.  It started out because I had an uneasy stomach on Monday, but then continued.  I really need someone to make soup for me. Otherwise, I have been eating normally, with the exception of some of my favorite foods (chocolate, hummus, almond butter).  I do like salty over sweet every day now.  Still tragic.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Train rides in the morning, the thought of most desserts.

Sex: No idea.

Symptoms: Tired, slightly queasy in the evenings, lower back pain.  I talked to a yoga teacher about the bach aches and she gave me some good stretches

Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY

Looking forward to: our appointment to see the gummy bear on the big screen on Friday, telling my friends when I am ready, more energy in the 2nd trimester!
 
Exercise: I felt really good the week before and regressed this week, with full on evening nausea and general crappiness.  I got walks in with the doggie almost every day and did 2 yoga classes.  I'm hoping this week brings more energy since I'm headed towards weeks 12.  I do notice that even if I start out feeling sick, I feel better once I get some fresh air.

No comments: