Monday, January 9, 2012

Baby Apple is a...

After much anticipation and waiting...and waiting some more, we went in to see our baby today for the big scan. 

The ultrasound tech was quick and identified all of baby's moving parts. 

10 fingers, 10 toes, beautiful beating heart, and a little monkey profile with a ski slope nose (like both of us).  Baby is right on track and almost weighs a pound!

The tech knew what it was right away- our BOY was not shy!

Source

We are beyond thrilled and I teared up right away- I'm going to have a son!  I am going to be outnumbered, but all my boys will take good care of me.  Let the shopping begin!

2 comments:

PamperME said...

Congratulations on learning you're having a boy, mansana!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I just got the chills hearing that baby apple is a boy! Little boys are so much fun :)