Tuesday, February 14, 2012

25 Weeks

I hope you're having a great week!  I wrote up my 25 week post and then blogger deleted it last night, so I'm a day or two late- typical of me, either way, so let's gooo!

How far along? 25 Weeks.  If all goes well, I have 15 weeks to go, but you can add another week since it's my first baby and I do nothing on time.


Total weight gain/loss: I followed my masochistic desires and weighed myself in the afternoon at the gym this weeken.  I'm definitely up in the 12 - 15 lb range. I'll know for sure at my appointment on Thursday and we'll see if I get in any trouble for the weight gain yet- that could be fun.

Maternity clothes? Yes, maternity jeans, leggings, and mixing what I have in my closet.  I also got this dress at Ross for $9. It's not maternity and therefore I look about 47 months pregnant in it, but I love me a bargain!  



Stretch marks? Applying my burt's bees body butter so far to try to prevent them. 

Sleep: Sleep is great except for all the potty breaks.

Best moment this week: Baby's furniture got ordered! Thanks grandma Elena and grandpa Stan!

This week's comment of the week:

Not much at all.

Miss Anything? My waist and cheekbones ;) But really, nothing else. 

Movement: Lots of movement in the evenings and early morning hours. Hubby can definitely feel him and he's a squirmy little guy!

Food cravings: Fruit, salad, eggs, chocolate. I'm a simple creature.  I have to do something about this sweet tooth and this officially the week of salad to make sure we both get our nutrients in.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nada.

Sex: BOY!  

Symptoms: I had a really great pain-free week.  Most days I feel like my normal self, but with a mini keg strapped to my midsection.  I can still bend down and reach my toes, but I often wonder how those middle aged men with the big bellies do it on the daily- it's not easy, folks!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Feeling happy. 

Looking forward to: Lots to look forward to- including my baby shower, maternity leave, and meeting my sweet boy.

Exercise: Daily walks with Chino of at least 40 minutes to 60 minutes, 2 cardio workouts, 1 yoga class (womp, womp), and since I was off last Friday, we ended up covering almost 8 miles walking. The goal for this week is 3 yoga practices and pushups 5 times this week.  Homegirl needs so strength- I hear babies can get heavy.

No comments: