Tuesday, February 21, 2012

One Year and 26 Weeks

Hey kids!  I swear this is still a food blog- I'm eating all kinds of food behind the scenes feeding myself and the bebe.  In lieu of my regular weekly update, I have a picture summary instead.

This week went by well in pregnancy-related news.  I went to the doc and I'm measuring on track and the little one's heartbeat sounded great.  I'm steadily gaining the pounds and everything is healthy in that department.  I met the last doctor in my practice and they all seem like decent human beings- decent enough to show up and catch the baby.

The bump is getting bigger and pointier by the day.  My newest party trick is getting my shirts splattered in water when I do the dishes.  Good times, people, good times!



In life news, we spent this weekend celebrating a very important family member- our Chino.  This weekend marked the one year anniversary with our favorite boy.  Adopting Chino one year ago was one of the best things that have ever happened to me and I can say with 100% certainty that he makes us smile every single day.   I get sad thinking about him not being an only child (and yes, he is my child), but I know we'll do our best to adjust to life with him and his little brother.


We took him to the big dog park on our day off and he ran around like a crazy little guy and we had a great time watching him



We loved walking around and watching the sunset.



And hubby took a belly picture for the week once the sun was setting.


I love these moments with my boys and it's great to take a break every once in a while and enjoy the moment, rather than wishing time away.  I think my boy agrees.



No comments: