Tuesday, June 12, 2012

He's Here!

The last time I posted, I was hanging out at home watching paint dry- also known as waiting for our little boy to get here.  I was already past 41 weeks and it was time to get him out- I was growing a toddler after all!

I'll go into more details in another post, but on Monday, June 4 at 12:24 PM we welcomed baby Levi Solomon into our hearts.  He was 7b lbs 14 oz and 20 inches long.  After all the waiting and worrying, the little feet that kicked me all that time and the hiccups that kept me entertained at work came with this little face.


We are all getting adjusted to our new lives together and learning as we go along.  I have already learned what an amazing husband, caretaker, and most of all father, my husband can be and we are completely in love with our little man.  


I'll be back later with our story, but for now this is what life looks like.  We aren't getting much sleep and it's hard, but this is better than any dream.




No comments: