Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Overly Ambitious with Nothing to Show for it

First a disclaimer- I can't get my pictures to upload, so I will have to work on it tonight when I get home...work computers are no fun!

Coffee!
This morning I started out with a massive coffee since I woke up at 5:30 for my 7:30 conference call. Now why would any normal human have to be up 2 hours earlier? Well, my office is about 90 minutes away from my home, so I have a hefty train ride to get there. I bought myself this coffee at the gas station near my house and will probably never do so again- it was very, very sub-par. I was overly ambitious because the cup I had was massive- like a big gulp! I tried but could only get through maybe 1/2 of it. I also enjoyed Eat Pray Love on my ride to work. I'm sure you have all heard of it. It's not my usual style (usually textbooks!) but I get a lot of reading done in 3 hours of daily commute and it helps pass the time.

Breakfast
I almost always wake up starving for breakfast but I guess there is something about waking up 2 hours earlier that makes my apetite wait. I am planning to go microwave some oats with a banana!

Have a great day!

No comments: