Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thrilling Thursday

The hardest thing about blogging (besides bringing my camera, taking pictures of my meals, and finding the time to do it) is titles. How do you do it?

I started my morning off with the same AB and banana sandwich on Milton’s bread. I woke up like a zombie because the Enviga drink I so geniusly decided to drink at 7:00 p.m. kept me awake until 1:00 a.m. I watched 2 episodes of Sex and the City and a little too much Family Matters on Nick at Nite. I am honestly crushed that this show is now considered a classic- I remember when The Brady Bunch was on that network. I can see how that was considered old, but Family Matters? I watched that when I was a kid- granted that was 10 years ago, but still!

Speaking of old, I'm quickly approaching another birthday. I can't think of a single present that I want. Do you have any ideas?


Be back for lunch!

No comments: