Monday, March 2, 2009

Best Meal of the Day

Today was one of those whirlwind days at work. I got into the office at 8:30, not feeling hungry for breakfast so I decided to wait it out...well, work got so crazy busy that I didn't get to eat until 2 except for some whole wheat saltines that I was able to find. I didn't take a picture of any of my meals, but they included a bowl of cereal with yogurt and a banana and then another one 3 hours apart- sometimes a girl just has to eat and quick!


My best meal of the night is dinner! Here is a whole wheat wrap baked up in the oven with:
  • Pumpkin puree
  • Goat cheese
  • salt & pepper
  • Sweet chili sauce




I also enjoyed the remainder of a sauvignon blanc we opened on my birthday party. I'm honestly feeling it and about to go to bed to watch some TV and cuddle. I have managed to make it through this snack plate:

-2 TJ's dark chocolate-covered mini grahams, chocolate meringues, and an almond dipper. We have a LOT of dessert left from my party- can't let it go bad, right?





My fiance is a huge chocolate chip cookie monster and he bought some break and bake cookies tonight from the store and made puppy eyes at me until I made them. I wanted to share these gigantic things with you- they look massive! He will be enjoying these for breakfast tomorrow- ah the joys of being a young male!





Have a great day! One day down, 4 more to go!

No comments: