Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Energizer Bunny

I'm trying to keep my energy up because my day is not over yet and it's 9:30! I know, I know, no complaining, but I'm a little sleepy.

It was pouring this morning and I got soaked walking to my train from the parking lot- the rain was pouring sideways and what seemed like UNDER my umbrella and right on me! I was pretty cold and I hope I'm not catching a cold again since I'm sitting here and have the sniffles again.


I ate breakfast all day long- started with oatmeal, had cereal with yogurt for lunch, and for dinner I had this beautiful veggie omelet:

  • 2 eggs
  • 1 cup mixed veggies
  • s&p, spicy mustard and some ketchup



Before I had this feast I had an appetizer of some low sodium miso soup. I know this sounds pretty random, but it was quick! (P.S. I have no idea why this picture is tilted...but I'm tired and can't figure it out now)




I am sitting at the dining room table about to start on my PowerPoint presentation for my speech tomorrow- the topic is Whole Foods, so I will have to contain my love story...but I also need to get crackin on this assignment or I'll look like a fool up there! I was also greeted by a delivery from the cookie fairy- my future mother-in-law. She went to Costco today and brought us these cookies. I have my cookie on top of the box and I'm calling it a night with these guys, but if I don't make it to work tomorrow, then I have probably OD'd on cookies- so please send a rescue party.




Have a good one!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Haha I could totally OD on cookies!! Yum!