Last night was all about running errands, cranking out some laundry, and catching up with my papers while watching Dancing With the Stars. Hope that doesn't ruin my street cred. By the way, was Pam drunk?
Moving on- I made a random deconstructed burrito salad:
To go along with my salad, I had a snack plate of cheese, small apple, crackers, and my new flax almond butter:
- Trader Joe's Brand Vanilla Greek Yogurt- roughly $2.79 for 2 full servings of delicious yogurt goodness- cheap and a perfect sweet treat
- Organic Plain Yogurt- perfect for smoothies or yogurt messes, all under $3
- Peach Salsa- spicy, smokey, and has real chunks of peach
- Ok-Mak crackers- Under 150 cals for 5 of them, super filling, and perfectly sturdy for lots of dips, cheese, toppings. I love that they are whole grains too!
- Trader Joe's Almond Butter with Flax- holy crap this is good. It's about $4 and the crunchy, nutty goodness is perfectly filling and satisfying. I love almond butter and this is one of the best I've tasted.
- Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus Dip- tangy, perfectly spicy, and reasonably priced for under $3
- Eggs- they are in the background, but a hot item- organic and cage free is my preference and worth a couple of extra bucks!
That's all I've got. By the way, I was kindly told that my green monster was brown on my last post. Yep, I'm green-monster challenged. I think the blueberries and cocoa powder messed me up!
Have a great day all!