Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekend In Numbers

I'm always just about a couple of days behind so it's perfectly appropriate that I post about my weekend on Monday night at 10:00 PM, when most of my readers will get to it on Tuesday morning.  I'm smart like that.

Anyways, I hope you had a nice weekend!  Mine was not really relaxing, but we got shiz done and for that I am thankful.  Here is my weekend in numbers:

2: Number of waffles consumed this weekend for breakfast

6: Number of home improvement stores visited this weekend.  If anyone knows me, this is a big deal.  I get the cold sweats and feel sick to my stomach in these places, but it had to be done and I'm so excited for the renovations coming to our house!

I got a little bit of cabin fever in the car if you can't tell ;)

4: Number of walks taken with my furball.

11: Number of miles walked this weekend

3: Number of favorite creatures in this picture taken at the farmer's market


Countdown till next weekend: 4 more days!

No comments: