- 6:00 AM- our sweet doggie wakes up and starts licking his paws. Slurp, slurp, snort. I turn around and go back to sleep
- 6:45 AM- alarm goes off. Husband jumps out of bed and I lay there willing myself to get up and go to work
- 6:55 AM- I'm up eventually and get dressed- start part 1 of getting ready. I take showers at night, so that's not a part of my routine.
- 7:00 AM- Waffle time! I make my husband waffles every.single.morning. He's out with the dog before 7:00 so I make a warm breakfast. He eats his with almond butter, honey, and flax seeds in sandwich form
- 7:20 AM- meanwhile, I run back and forth, packing lunches for both of us, looking for my shoes, checking work email, and start making my breakfast.
- 7:30 AM- The boys come back- Chino gets his breakfast and come over to beg while I eat mine.
And the point of this post? My breakfast this morning:
Whole grain bagel, 2 eggs prepared in the microwave, avocado, and Frank's Red Hot Sauce. Do it now.
What is your morning routine like?