- This Tuesday, I'm thinking back on our beautiful day at the beach this weekend. The husband surfed while boy genius and I ran around the beach. I know people balk at San Francisco weather, but can you imagine anything more pleasant than this?
- Shar peis are supposed to be afraid of water. I don't think my little boy got the memo since he was running around like a tazmanian devil for over 90 minutes chasing the waves and playing with dogs around him. He even jumped in chest deep and followed hubby into the water for a little bit. He did stop for a second so I could take a picture. I'm thinking he needs some sunglasses soon.
- My favorite snacks at work vary from day to day, but often include typical Trader Joe's fare. Doesn't matter if I break into said snacks at 10:30 AM.
- The elusive flavored Chobani flavors that I could never find are now everywhere. I enjoyed the lemon yogurt last week and it was quite refreshing and not too sweet. I think I'll have it again.
- Honeycrisp apples really are worth the hype. Trust me.
- I love yoga
Any random thoughts for you this week?